If a disaster hits, are your company’s data and applications protected? Are you regularly protecting your business-critical data? Do you have an established plan to get up and running, and have you tested to ensure that it works? rediRecovery helps you create a recovery plan, easily perform your own testing and failover, and sleep better at night knowing your critical infrastructure is protected. Additionally, with ATSG rediBackup, your critical business data is backed up and secure so you can access it quickly to ensure your business can continue to operate.
Use rediRecovery and rediBackup to:
- Establish and test recovery plans to ensure business continuity and meet operational requirements
- Increase resiliency and protect your business while giving IT peace of mind
- Gain enterprise-class disaster recovery capabilities without capital expenditures on storage arrays, duplicate systems, and securing multiple locations
- Eliminate end-of-life backup infrastructure, avoid having to spend on costly new systems and staff, or gain enterprise-class backup capabilities cost-effectively
- Back up and manage both onsite and offsite workloads easily, through a single web interface
- Assure backup consistency and proper data retention policy to meet compliance requirements
- Eliminate the costs, headaches, and logistical nightmares of purchasing, transporting, storing, and securing backup tapes, drives or other media
With the push of a button, your IT team can initiate a failover at any time for testing or production, without delays and without requiring the ATSG team.
Replicate from Anywhere
Replicate application data and workloads to the ATSG cloud from wherever they reside, regardless of the underlying hardware or hypervisor. You can keep your current environment and VM format while moving workloads between other services and rediRecovery.
Journal-Based, Point-in-Time Recovery
We perform checkpoints every few seconds, and a journal lets you select highly granular recovery points within a four-hour period to ensure minimal data loss.
rediRecovery runs on our best-of-breed, enterprise-class infrastructure. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensure 99.999% availability for recovering your applications and data.
Affordable Enterprise-Class Backup
Get enterprise-class backup for a fraction of the cost of having to procure, deploy, and maintain your own backup infrastructure.
Ultra-Fast Backup and Restore
Get high-performance data protection—on-premises, off-premises, or both. Find specific files in seconds with Google-like search features, and restore data instantly by retrieving individual files directly on rediBackup.
Support Policy and Governance
Your SLA ensures that backups and snapshots occur as scheduled and data is automatically archived according to its retention policy. Back up as frequently as needed, and have consistent backup snapshots across applications.