One of the world’s largest hoteliers relies on ATSG for global Desktop as a Service.
In the hotel industry, IT departments are overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of infrastructure management required to maintain uptime of administrative, guest services, and digital marketing silos. The guest acquisition and service efforts alone require integration with a multitude of vendors equipment, systems, and software.
ATSG provides back-end support for high-volume applications such as hospitality management, reservations, and front desk management systems. Our infrastructure solutions manage critical services, including:
- Desktop as a Service for company-owned and franchise operators
- Unified Communications and Contact Center tools and support for customer care
- Cloud, on-prem, and hybrid operations and support
- Hosting and management of corporate applications and payment systems
- Hotel maintenance, housekeeping, and banquet management
The crown jewel in our hospitality portfolio is a globally recognized Fortune 500 household brand. The IT organization leverages our cloud-hosted virtual desktop as a service, cloud infrastructure, and secure cloud operations.
- End-user equipment management
- Managing and ensuring availability of applications
- Availability of guest IT services