With more and more companies switching to hybrid and remote work, it’s becoming increasingly evident that working virtually is here to stay. Although there was already a trend towards working from home, the pandemic quickened the transition. The pandemic also revealed to organizations that they need remote work protocols in place to preserve productivity while also ensuring employee safety.
When numerous organizations switched to working remotely, many issues with productivity and cybersecurity emerged. As you implement a virtual solution for your organization, you need to adopt a virtual workspace that keeps your company and employees secure. In this blog, you’ll learn about virtualization and desktop as a service (DaaS) solutions, and why your business should consider signing up for Citrix.
Why Your Company Should Adopt Virtualization
Many organizations have incorporated a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) into their workflow to maintain productivity and ensure cybersecurity for remote employees.
VDIs and other cloud-based workspaces come with many different benefits that can help organizations going forward as we continue shifting towards remote work. Some of these advantages include:
- Accessibility from anywhere: Cloud-based workspaces empower your employees to work from anywhere. This also means that you can hire from anywhere, so you can find the most qualified candidates for filling positions.
- Increased business: Because you can have different employees working from various time zones, you can offer more services around the clock rather than only serving customers during conventional office hours.
- Improved security: Quality cloud-based workspaces, such as a VDI or DaaS, offer organizations exceptional security to keep their business and data safe. VDI and DaaS solutions also feature automatic backups so that you can recover your data if something goes wrong.
- Less reliance on internal IT: With a cloud-based solution, you don’t need to rely as heavily on an IT team. You don’t need to worry about constantly upgrading your hardware from an in-office solution because cloud-based solutions are online. After your initial implementation, your organization experiences the convenience of non-intrusive and no-cost updates that keep your cloud-based solution at its best.
- Cost-effective: Your organization can save money by avoiding hardware upgrading costs, and you don’t need a full IT team to keep the cloud-based workspace going.
Incorporating a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) Solution
Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions offer organizations powerful and scalable tools for working in a virtual space. Remote employees can access their work desktops from anywhere, even from handheld devices. This creates an enormous amount of flexibility that can increase your team’s productivity.
Incorporating a DaaS solution also means that you’re future-proofing your organization. Like other cloud-based solutions, you only need to initially implement the DaaS solution rather than continuously upgrade hardware.
DaaS solutions also make collaboration straightforward and instantaneous. You could have two employees working together on opposite sides of the globe in real-time. They’re also highly scalable, so you can continue adding remote team members to your organization and maintain full productivity and security.
Implement Citrix Through ATSG
Using a cloud-based solution, such as a DaaS, is crucial for working remotely. Fortunately, Citrix offers organizations robust and secure solutions that are perfect for increasing productivity. Robert Campbell, a Solution Architect at ATSG, noted that Citrix offers leading remote solutions for businesses:
“If you’re going to connect to a remote workload, I think most customers should use Citrix.” – Robert Campbell.
Citrix offers secure connections through its powerful DaaS solutions. When you equip yourself or your team with Citrix through ATSG, you have many customizable options. We know that every organization is different, and that’s why we supply different options when implementing Citrix.
“All the different components that make up the Citrix software suite can be purchased and licensed individually. Perhaps you don’t need the entire workspace and the published desktops and just want to sign in to your SaaS applications, a secure web browser, or secure collaboration and file sharing only once. You can do that very easily with Citrix, without the need for infrastructure.” – Robert Campbell.
With Citrix through ATSG, you’ll have the best cloud-based tools for working remotely while also remaining secure. ATSG also offers analytic tools and support for further improving your cloud-based solution. Get the most of your remote team by signing up for Citrix through ATSG.
ATSG—Transforming The Customer Experience Through Tech-Enabled Managed Services
Today’s choices for mobility, cloud, infrastructure, communications, applications, and operations are mission-critical for small, mid-sized, and large enterprises.
ATSG, Inc., is leading the transformation into technology solutions as a service with our tech-enabled managed services portfolio and a commitment to technology innovation, operational excellence, and client intimacy.
Recognized by industry leaders and industry-leading publications, ATSG has over 25 years of operating history delivering exceptional client experiences that directly result in competitive advantage, cost savings, growth, and improved operational efficiencies.
Visit ATSG.net, email [email protected], call (888) 504-9559, or visit one of our five tri-state locations today for more information.