ATSG provides compete IT service and guidance to augment in-house IT domain knowledge.
The world of education is challenged by IT budget limitations, lack of professional training, and an outdated network infrastructure. Although today’s curriculum requires a renewed investment in technology, there is resistance to change. The result is often unreliable systems and applications.
ATSG’s collaboration and unified communications services are ideal solutions for today’s learning environments, including remote learning. We provide full lifecycle management of equipment and software for educational institutions, including virtual and hosted desktops for administrators, teachers, and students. Our solutions include:
- Collaboration and unified communications tools and management
- IT infrastructure and network support for secure, reliable online learning
- Support for student information systems and classroom management systems
- Desktop as a Service, which streamlines desktop security and applications delivery
- End-user endpoint management
The ATSG team of certified experts is experienced with evolving legacy environments, having managed and operated educational ecosystems for more than 30 years. Today we are guiding the digital transformation lifecycle for K-12, community colleges, training institutions, and universities.
- Outsourced management of network complexity
- Operational efficiency and highly available IT service delivery
- Improved learning ecosystems and administrative environments