Some of the world’s most visible media companies rely on ATSG for service uptime.
No industry is more competitive than the cut-throat world of media. Success is measured in black and white, through clicks, impressions, viewers, and customer satisfaction. To stay ahead and to stay relevant, today’s leading internet and multimedia organizations require state-of-the-art IT service delivery infrastructure, coupled with a strong, measurable return on that investment.
Our media customers take advantage of the full portfolio of ATSG services, empowered by our automation and business intelligence platforms. with a focus on cloud-based Solutions in use include:
- Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Digital Workplace as a Service
- Digital Infrastructure as a Service
- Client Experience as a Service and intelligent client success programs
One of the largest broadcast television companies in the United States, which owns and manages more than 30 TV stations, relies on ATSG to manage its cloud-based Desktop as a Service solutions. ATSG also provides outsourced IT monitoring services to one of the world’s largest Internet media properties, with hundreds of millions of active monthly users.
Availability of services to customers
- Visibility and uptime of broadcast equipment and applications
- Support for data privacy, copyright and piracy issues
- Compliance with complex laws and regulations