Managed Network Service (MNS) Overview
Assure Critical Business Services with ATSG.
Historically, IT has been tasked primarily with “keeping the lights on,” but enterprises are now looking to their IT departments to help facilitate innovation and drive revenue.
Unfortunately, that increased responsibility often comes without a corresponding increase in resources. The result is that both strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations suffer.
Through the ATSG Managed Network Service (MNS), ATSG support center engineers assume responsibility for assuring a company’s mission-critical business services and service delivery infrastructure. This frees that company to direct resources toward more high-value IT projects.
ATSG MNS Deliverables
ATSG MNS includes both services and technology in one integrated solution.
ATSG MNS is a complete and proactive 24×7 ITIL incident management and remediation service, powered by OPTXTM and staffed by engineers with training and experience on an array of technologies.
Through ATSG MNS, OPTXTM proactively detects, validates and diagnoses incidents and immediately notifies the ATSG support center – giving our team the information they need to rapidly remediate issues.
As part of ATSG MNS, our engineers can execute remote changes for customers, such as updating third-party software or modifying configuration settings.
Business Benefits of ATSG MNS
ATSG MNS delivers a range of benefits that address the most pressing pain points for modern enterprises.
Transition to a fixed OPEX acquisition model and reduce costs while maintaining or improving the service levels needed to achieve your business objectives.
Minimize your risk of network and application outages and the associated business disruption they cause to improve customer satisfaction and public perception of your company.
Maximize the business success and ROI you realize from new technology adoption while minimizing the associated operational risks.
“This is the best NOC we have ever had. ATSG is doing a really great job.”
The ATSG Difference
ATSG occupies a unique space in the managed services market as a longtime Managed Service Provider with its own internally developed full-stack service assurance platform. Our organizational structure enables us to deliver a managed services offering that integrates ATSG people, processes and technology into a single, comprehensive solution – providing customers with a one-stop shop for all their service assurance needs.
• North-America based experts provide ATSG MNS customers with 24×7 proactive support
• MNS engineers at each level of the ATSG NOC hold advanced certifications on the technologies we support
• Dedicated transition managers guide each customer’s activation process to a timely and successful completion
• Dedicated customer success managers act as customer advocates for the length of each MNS engagement
• ATSG MNS is aligned with the ITIL framework
• MNS follows a set of standard operations processes defined in a service description
• Service-level agreements guarantee ATSG remediates issues within contracted timeframes
• Operations manuals customized for each MNS customer define specific policies and processes to be followed during service delivery
• Our security practices have achieved ISO 27001, SSAE 18 Type II and HIPAA accreditation
• Proven business continuity plans and pandemic response policies allow us to continue operations when faced with disruptive events
• OPTXTM performs full-stack monitoring and is the engine behind ATSG Managed Network Services
• The platform is an operationalized SaaS offering that includes all software, hardware, upgrades, administration, maintenance and support
• End-clients can use ATSG technology for engineering collaboration, and for the purposes of accountability and visibility, which serve to ensure MNS is a completely transparent service
Certifications & Specializations
ATSG is committed to delivering the highest levels of IT technology and process expertise, security, and customer satisfaction with our MNS offering. Our range of industry accreditations is proof of this commitment.
As a company, ATSG holds MSP certifications for system and organization controls, patient data privacy and security, and managed services security. Additionally, our employees collectively hold hundreds of individual industry and vendor certifications.